The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What Celebrity Do YOU Look Like?

Reading celebrity gossip blogs is one of my guilty pleasures. I found this link on one of them, and thought it was too much fun not to share. You upload a picture of yourself, and then scan their database of 3200 famous people, and tell you the top ones you resemble.

I tried a few pictures of myself, and found out I resemble, according to them, either Darryl Hannah, Olivia Newton John, or Nickie Hilton, depending on which picture I used. I don't get the Nickie Hilton one, but comparing the picture of me I used and the one they used of Olivia, I could definitely see some resemblance. The weird part is, I HAVE been told I look like Darryl Hannah before. My ex-brother-in-law told me that several times, and once, in a strange occurrence, I had a man follow me around a store, insisting I was her. LOL! Personally, I think I look more like Laura Dern, but she did not show up as a possibility under any of the pictures I uploaded.

Because I was curious (and didn't feel like starting my studying this early), for fun I uploaded pix of my family. My son looks like Marlon Brando (young), my hubby looks like Colin Farrell, and my daughter looks like Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Aniston.

What a fun time waster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home