The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Ugh, I feel sick!

I woke up this morning at 3am and felt terrible. My stomach was hurting so bad! I kept getting up every half hour until about 5 something when I realized I was not going to be able to go back to sleep. I was able to get up and get the kids off to school, but I did not feel right. I was kind of nauseous after I got up, and my head hurt. It wasn't like I was throwing up or anything, but just not normal. After the kids left I went back to bed for awhile. I still don't feel completely normal now, but I'm going to have to ignore it as much as I can, as I have so much I have to get done this weekend, including going to the LEXIS training tomorrow.

I missed my study group this morning. There was no way I could have gone. So, right now I'm working on the 2 essay questions we have to do for Monday's Torts class. So nice to have to do BOTH of those when I need to be working on my paper and studying for 2 midterms. Ugh. At least I have one done, and one 1/3 done now. My answers are pretty crappy actually, but at least it is something, if I get called on in class. I don't think I'm thinking very clearly, so it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to me.

Last night, we covered a lot in Contracts, but next week, we are covering even more! He normally tells us to read 30-35 pages, half of which we actually cover. For next week, we need to finish the chapter we're on, read the chapter on the statute of frauds, AND read some into the next chapter! I have stayed 70 pages ahead in that class, to try to be 2 weeks ahead. I haven't done that reading yet for this week, so this wipes out my preparation completely and I will have to read 10 or so pages just to be up for next week, not to mention being ahead any. But because of the midterms and paper, that will just have to wait.

Well, I'm feeling kind of dizzy, so I should probably go and either lay down for awhile, or try to finish this essay before feeling totally rotten. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home