The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Rankings Calculated

The CivPro grades were posted on the board today, so I was able to get new (weighted) rankings done for the class. I knew I would drop out of #5, and I assumed it would be alot, but I actually only fell to #7. (YEAH! Still in the top 10%!) I felt really good about my Contracts exam, so if we ever get that back, I may just move back up a notch or two.

It was also interesting to note that there was only 3 grades in the 80s for the entire class, and 17 in the 70s. So, really, being 21st in that class isn't too awful. It's the top 1/3. Just seeing how much grades in the lower 60s and 50s there were made me feel a little better. But again, mostly knowing I haven't dropped out of the top 10 probably made me feel the best. Of course, you can be sure I will try harder to do better, especially in that class!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home