The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I should be getting my Contracts exam back soon! (As in a few minutes....)

SO, I found out last night from some friends (and an anonymous poster) that the Contracts grades were to be posted today. I got here early, and they weren't posted. I checked in the office and ran into the dean who said the grades would be posted this afternoon or tomorrow, and he was giving our tests back in class today, even though the night class didn't get theirs yesterday. Apparently they will be able to pick them up in the office. I guess he changed his mind (what the dean said).

I brought my laptop in anticipation of doing new ranking calculations, so if I can get away with it, I'll update this once I get my test back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home