The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I got a 78 on my Contracts midterm......

at least I did in my dream last night. This is pretty pathetic. We took the test over a MONTH ago, and I want to find out so badly how I did that I'm dreaming about it. Actually, I would be thrilled with a 78 in there. I'm not sure I could have scored any higher than that, though I don't think I did poorly. A 78 would give me an overall weighted GPA of 77 (darn CivPro!).

I'm really doubting we are getting them back this week, or next. I bet we don't get them back until the first week of February. UGH! No wonder this professor doesn't do a spring midterm, any practice quizzes or other assignments. We'd never get them back in time to help us! Good thing he is a well-liked professor. Honestly, I can't imagine anyone else making me enjoy learning about Contracts. He seems to know the right mix of teaching the law/doing cases and humor. He does make the class go by fairly quickly. Oh, and a random thought....he is ALWAYS 5-7 minutes late for class. ALWAYS! But last week, he was "only" 3 minutes late. Maybe this is a sign of a coming miracle.....maybe we WILL get our midterms back this week. Hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home