The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tomorrow is THE Day

It's down to about 34 hours now. I'm ready to find out I passed. I have my list of people I need to call as soon as I found out the results. I have packets with resumes, cover letters, and writing samples waiting to be mailed out. I have an appointment Saturday morning with my real estate agent to write up on offer on a house.

Of course, if I fail, none of the above matters, as I will be in limbo again, and in six months be in the same position- waiting to find out the results (of the February exam). It's hard not to wonder how I would possibly go through all of this again. I suppose that is what December is for- getting through all the emotions of it all so I could get serious in January and spend 2 months studying and preparing, again.

If I pass, I'll post once I contact everyone on my list. If I don't, well, who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home