The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, November 07, 2008

2 More Weeks

It's kind of getting scary that it is this close. I'm so afraid I won't pass. Even though I know I should be in the group that passes (since 30% of first time takers from California accredited, but non-ABA accredited schools like mine pass, and I graduated in the top 15% of my class), that only makes me feel like I will only be more humiliated if I don't pass.

Ok, let's change the subject to something more important. The really big news of the day is that the stick was added to the Toy Hall of Fame. This was, of course, because the cardboard box was already inducted in 2005. Is it just me, or is that guy a little bit too happy to be holding that stick???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home