The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, November 14, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK!

Next Friday the results for the California Bar exam will be posted (at 6pm PST). After finishing the exam, I was so relieved to be done with it, and the results seemed so far off, I did not think about it much. Now I can think of little else. It is hard when that is what stands between my life either moving forward or remaining in limbo. Sigh.

At least there are a few fun things this weekend to distract me some. Tonight, my 11 year old niece is in Clovis West's production of Annie. Since the school needed younger children to play the orphans, a few kids from each of the elementary schools that feed into CW were picked to participate. Apparently she has really enjoyed this experience, so I anticipate this being the first in a string of many productions with her that I will be seeing over the next few years.

Quantum of Solace, the latest James Bond film, opens this weekend. What's not to love there??? ;) We're going to go see that on Saturday.

Finally, after a long 3 year renovation, the Fresno Metropolitan Museum is reopening this weekend. To celebrate, admission is free. There are a number of different events planned, so check out their schedule if you plan to go.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home