The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

"My Mom's a Lawyer"

It didn't take my daughter to throw out that phrase! Apparently the RA of her dorm was trying to convince her to attend more of the dorm's social events. My daughter, being a near clone of me, is happy to socialize with her friends and those she enjoys but finds little use for random socializing with people she doesn't know or care for.

Not only did she use that phrase, she included, "and half my genes come from her, so you're not convincing me of anything!" Apparently, that finally worked and he left her alone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home