The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Silly Me!

I've been so focused on my daughter coming home that I completely forgot to post about grades. The school was going to post whatever ones it had received by Thursday afternoon and then nothing until January 3 at the earliest. My W&T and Evidence grades were posted previously, but Community Property made it in shortly before the deadline.

My study partner and I had the top grade on the midterm in October, so I knew or at least hoped I would get a decent grade. I was very pleased to see I got an 87 and even more pleased to find out that the grade spread was 58 to 87! Though my grades are pretty good, I've never gotten the highest grade in a class before. I believe this means I will be receiving a Witkin award at the spring banquet for this class. Yeah! : )

Labels: