The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What the Heck?!?!?!

The Moot Court problem STILL isn't online! I thought they were bad last year when they finally put it up a week before summer school started. Well, registration is tomorrow so maybe they are just going to pass it out on class on Thursday. This frustrates me to no end because I like being prepared AHEAD OF TIME, and I had thought I'd at least have a week or so to do research before classes started.

Tomorrow I'm working in the morning and then registering. Thursday I have classes in the afternoon and evening, and all day long on Friday. I guess that means I'll spend my entire weekend researching. I'm trying to get as much of the reading for my other classes done now, but I'm sure I'll have some of that left to try to squeeze into the weekend as well. Fun....

At least I didn't accept the internship at the Attorney General's office. They wanted me to work 32 hours a week during summer school. There was no way that was going to happen. Anyway, I am loving it at the DA's office. I don't feel like I should post about exactly what I'm doing there, but I am enjoying it immensely. It was definitely the right choice for my summer internship!

Labels: ,