The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Not Sure Whether to Be Mad or Happy

The school failed to post the Moot Court problem online today. I emailed someone at the school and the last report is that it will probably be online on Monday. Of course, this leaves me with a weekend with no researching to do, but then I also am not going to have nearly the time I had hoped in preparing the brief for that class.

I will admit that I'm pretty much exhausted from this week and wasn't really looking forward to having to work on that. I am definitely not used to have to work all day, come home and read for hours (not fun stuff either) and all along continue to do normal household stuff (ie., like the 6 loads of laundry I did Tuesday night!). I have a new appreciation for those of you who do that all the time. I am glad I don't have to!

This next week I'm only going to work 7 hours, which will help me get a bunch of reading and researching (should that problem ever find its way to the web site) done. I don't have my first class until Thursday, and of course, I have the all day class on Friday, but at least I'll have some time at the beginning of the week to get some things done.

Right now I'm just so tired. I would love to sleep in until 9 or 10 (yeah right!), but my son has his SAT test tomorrow morning at 8am, so I need to get up and make sure he leaves by 7:30am. Sigh. Maybe I can take a nap next August (after the bar).

Labels: ,