The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tired, But Surviving

I finished my arguments yesterday afternoon, all 11.5 pages of them. I'm sure I'll have to trim, but decided not to until I hear the page length limit for the whole brief. The final brief is due one week from today. Doesn't seem unachievable now, but I'm just so tired. I should be preparing for the oral practice video session we are doing that night, but I'm just trying to get everything done right now.

Tomorrow I need to write the short (3 page) paper that is due next Friday for Family Law Mediation. I need to read a 20 page law review article and comment on it. Should be a no-brainer, but will take a couple hours. I also need to finish next week's Prof. Resp. reading.

Oh yeah, and since the house is now listed, I'm having to deal with arranging for showings, keeping it clean all the time, and all that kind of fun.

I'm so tired. I'm only sleeping 4-5 hours a night. But at least I've lost another pound......

Labels: