The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ranking

Oh yeah, so I've been so busy the last few days I forgot to mention my new ranking. I'm happy to report that I moved up a notch! : )

The Moot Court problem was finally posted this morning. Of course, I was at work at the time and didn't get to see it until I met my partner at school and he gave me a copy he had printed out. I'm glad I had Con Law this past year, as the issues are constitutional ones. I had hoped for something a little different, but I think it will be very interesting. It is a case of warrantless searches of communications for terrorist act prevention and a newspaper that wants to expose the government's secret agency that deals with this.

I'm trying to gather my different notes from class that deal with the relevant topics and get a bit of research in this evening after a family birthday party. Tomorrow I have class in the afternoon and evening, and then all day Friday, so it looks like I won't really get much done until the weekend.

I should get moving on this, but wanted to add, I LOVE MY INTERNSHIP! : )

Labels: