The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Some days are just GOOD days

Yesterday was a bummer kind of day. But today was just the oppposite. It's not like anything huge happened, but maybe a bunch of different little things. AND once the "good day ball" gets rolling, it just seems to keep on going. Because I was in a good mood, I even was able to let something roll off of me that I normally wouldn't have.

Ok, I realize that was more than a little vague. Let's be a tiny bit more revealing.....it's good to realize when you appreciate someone. It's good to tell them and feel like that makes a difference. It's also good to feel like you have people you really like around you. It's nice too to feel like you connect with people. It's great to have professors who genuinely get excited about teaching. And it is wonderful when the air in your classroom actually works! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home