The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Further Refined Crap

Sorry to be so repetitive, but that Legal Analysis paper has been my life for the last few days. After class today, it was apparent that I needed to change my structure some. I spent a few hours doing that, adding a few things, deleting some, changing some. I ended up 8 lines too long. Then I had the hard task of deciding what to get rid of. I didn't see how I could cut that much, but somehow I did and have it down to exactly 5.5 pages, which is the limit for this paper.

I'm not really happy with it, but at this point, I think it is either rewrite from scratch the last 3.5 pages of it, or just leave it alone. I am going to sleep on it and see how I like it in the morning. But as of now, I'm kind of thinking of turning it in as is tomorrow. Because of the change for this paper (having to do our own research) and the modified structure, I have to look at it as a learning experience. It is only 15% of this semester's grade. I am sure as it stands, it could get at least a 70. I'm sure it is not higher than an 85, probably not even an 80. But right now, I can't say that I care to put in the hours necessary to possibly raise that grade 5-10 points. I'm weighing it, and it just doesn't seem worth it. (Watch how my feelings change on this, once I get my grade back! LOL)

I've had just about as much dead body mishandling that I can take, enough for now! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home