The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Refined Crap

I just spent the last couple hours "refining" my Legal Analysis paper. When I first went through it, I thought "hey, maybe this isn't so bad". But by the time I had made notes and went through and editted them in, I wasn't liking it much better. I did put in the fact comparions, but I still need to expand my reasoning section on one of the cases. Of course, I'm already 2 lines over the 5.5 page limit! So that means when I add in a paragraph, I'm going to have to cut something. I already feel like I don't have enough in there, so I have no idea how I'm going to cut anything out. In addition to that, I feel like the arguments on one side are so weak, it is ridiculous.

On other matters, I'm realizing that the CivPro 2nd midterm is but a month away. Since a better grade on that would replace my December midterm, I really want to do well on it! I need to get to work on revising and updating my outline for that class. I know I need to be working on that NOW!

Oh yeah, we got our Torts quiz back yesterday. It was only worth one point of our final class grade, so I only spend a half hour studying for it. Good thing too, because I got the full point. :)

Anyone watch 24 last night? Wasn't it kind of slow, especially after the 4 hour premiere last week? I think the biggest questions it raised was which one of Jack's babes is going to win him this season? And are Chloe and Edgar ever going to get together??? lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home