The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Rate Your Professors!

This website was mentioned in the paper the other day. My school wasn't listed, so I got it added. Now to get people to start rating the professors! So, here it is:

Rate Your Professors

You can rate each professor on easiness, helpfulness and clarity, as well as leave some comments. For fun, they have thrown in a "hot" meter. Each hot vote they get is worth +1 point, each not hot gets a -1 point. If their total score is positive, they get a chili pepper next to their name! :)

I looked up some of my professors from college. I found that the few who were still teaching (yikes, it HAS been awhile) had comments that were true, even to how they were 20 years ago.

BTW, if you attend another school, check to see if yours if there. If not, you can add it, though it does take a few days. Also, their sister site has a similar page for high schools, which I used to read up on my kids' teachers.

If you are in my school, I'd ask you to stop by and leave your comments there. It's free and anonymous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home