The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, February 06, 2006

#6 is done

I wrote most of my Legal Analysis paper on Saturday and finished it up this morning. It is 7.25 pages long. I do need to add in a few small things, so hopefully that will keep me within the 8 page limit. I'm sure I will need to do some restructing and refining, but I just like to get all my law and arguments down on paper. Once you get the research done, and sketch out your structure, writing it seems easy.

We had another quiz in Torts today. The professor said it was harder than the last one. I don't know.....I spent all of maybe 30 minutes studying for it and didn't think it was bad. Of course, I'm not horribly concerned about the one point that it is worth. Again, it comes down to an efficient use of time. I try to weigh spending time vs. what the benefits of doing so are worth. One point didn't warrant more than a half hour.....especially not when the quiz was short answer (and not essay) format.

I'm watching 24 right now, so this is it for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home