The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Scrabble Update

I know I haven't commented on the Scrabble cumulative score (my not-very-official cumulative score of all of the games of my boyfriend and I, started some time in the last month or two) in a while. Since I finally won a game last night, I figured I should do so. The last I reported, I had the lead in the cumulative score by 12 points.

About 2 weeks ago, I beat him by 82 points, putting me ahead by 94, cumulatively. We have played for the last 3 nights in a row. After he beat me the first 2 times, I couldn't let that record sit for weeks and insisted we play again last night! The first game this week he won by 86, and the second by 66. I won last night's game by 22. This gives him the cumulative lead by 36, so he ought to know I'm a good sport for posting that. ; )

I do believe he said last night that any win over a 20 points difference was an ass-kicking. While that may not be what I originally said, I don't have any problem agreeing with him on this (for now). By his standard, we have both had our ass kicked, and kicked the other's, twice in this last string of games. Overall, I guess we can say that we are pretty even. :)

Labels: