The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, October 10, 2008

6 More Weeks!

It's finally start to feel like finding out the bar results is not so far away now, like it is actually going to happen. I'm so tired of my life being in limbo and cannot wait to find out the results. Of course, I'm going to be crushed if I failed, but even that result will give me something to do!

In completely unrelated news, two public service announcements:

On October 3, 2008, Congress temporarily increased FDIC deposit insurance from $100,000 to $250,000 per depositor through December 31, 2009.

Replacement adapters are available at Apple stores starting today for anyone who purchased an iPhone 3G. I recommend calling your local store to make sure they are actually in stock before making a trip there.

That's it for now!

Labels: