The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, October 17, 2008

5 More Weeks

I really did not mind the first 10 weeks, but now it is getting annoying. I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of doing (next to) nothing. I'm tired of wondering. Did I mention I'm tired of waiting?

At least I'm getting small stuff done. My name is now changed with Social Security, AAA, and all my credit cards. Just need to do my bank accounts and driver's license, which I have an appointment for next week.

We're going to see W tonight. I don't believe that I have seen any of Oliver Stone's other films before, but from the reviews I have read, this one is apparently not a complete history re-write. Of course, when you are given the right kind of material, how much do you need to make up???

Labels: