The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Tired of Being Busy

You would think having a couple weeks off would mean things would be different. Sure, I'm not in classes right now, but I'm still working, and it seems like other activities just take over for the school ones. I'm so tired of just running from one thing to another. I was going to go out of town for New Year's, but now I'm rethinking that. Just staying home and having nothing to do actually sounds good. Plus, I start classes on the 2nd, and my daughter leaves on the 6th, so I'd rather have time hanging out with her at home.

I know this last semester should be my easiest in many ways- I only have 4 classes, I know the drill, etc. But it seems like my motivation level is not high. I'm tired of classes, tired of exams, tired of studying, tired of being tired. Seven months just seems like forever. But that is how long it will be before I can really relax. Sigh....

Labels: ,