The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

This is a first

I did NOT wake up last night, remembering something I should have put on my Torts final. Either I totally missed stuff and didn't realize it, or I hit everything I should have, but just skimped on how much I analyzed it. I did finish 15 minutes early, but I don't like to put a lot of "clutter" in my answers. I like to keep it pretty clean without much in the way of extraneous comments. I'm anxious to see my score (though it will be 4 weeks), as I think I did very well....and I say that after a good night's sleep and an entire day to think about it!

I should enjoy the confidence now, as I don't expect to feel this way after CivPro's final. At least Contracts will be a better note to end on. Hard to believe a week from now it will all be over. What am I going to do with 3 weeks of free time until summer school starts???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home