The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

One More Class...

That's it! That's all that is left of my first year of law school. I'm still not worried about finals. Yeah, yeah, I still have plenty of work on that front to do.

For summer, I decided to take "Children and the Law", because it is being offered in the afternoon, and because I am interested in children's issues. (And none of the night classes interested me anyway.) I wasn't sure about my clinical units, but got good news today, but will wait to post until I know for sure.

In case I get finals-tunnel-vision in the next week and forget to say it, GOOD LUCK to all my schoolmates on finals! Hope you all do wonderfully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home