The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

One Week Left

It's hard for me to believe that I only have one week left of my first year of law school, and then finals, of course. All that is left to do now is study and memorize. I honestly feel like I know the subjects and understand them (well, maybe not CivPro so much), but I don't have all the law memorized in those easy-to-spit-out-on-exam formats (at my school, endearingly called "barfs").

I thought I'd feel more freaked out right now. I don't. I know I have work to do, but it seems achievable to me. Maybe I'm confident, maybe I'm just delusional. At this point, it is hard to say.

For this weekend, all I know is I'm going to spend it studying and memorizing. What fun, huh? I wish the weather was going to be a bit better, as then maybe I'd do that outside or on the boat or something. Perhaps if it doesn't rain, I will anyway.

Ok, you've probably noticed.....this post is mostly about nothing and probably just a way to procrastinate. Okay, so back to my Contracts outline and 2-207......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home