The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Torts Midterm Back-----FINALLY!

While we got the first question from our Torts midterm back the week before Easter break, we didn't get the second one until yesterday. At least that was a nice little confidence booster for me before finals. I did not do well on question 1, but I got a 93 on question 2! : ) The highest grade in the class was 94 on that one, so I'm very pleased. It brings my grade for the March midterm up to an 80, which is more like what I was expecting, and close to my December grade. The professor did say that she will only count the midterms if they better our grade. So, my midterms will only matter if I get less than an 82 on the final.

I know I have a lot to study and memorize in the next couple of weeks, but I'm feeling much more relaxed and confident about it now. I'm mostly just anxious for it to be over. It's nice to see and feel the end in sight, and not be freaked out about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home