The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Action for the Price????

One of my study group members and I were going over an old Contracts exam today. It only pointed how totally unprepared I am. Ugh. And we came across a lovely discovery....either both of us totally missed the discussion on UCC 2-709 in class, or our professor decided not to let us in on this little tidbit. I was able to look it up, of course, but neither of us recalled it ever being discussed. It doesn't seem like something that is in the one area still left to be discussed, so I felt very unsettled. Just how much more little surprises like that are waiting for me out there??? Yikes.

I have come to the conclusion that (duh) traveling and studying do not mix well. Two weeks before December midterms I went to Hawaii. Total study time there-- approximately a half hour. A week before March midterms I went to Las Vegas. Total study time there-- zilch. Now, 2 weeks before finals I went to Boston, and am going to Disneyland. Total study time in Boston- nada, expected study time in Disneyland- you guess!

The only thing working in my favor at this point is that the last two weeks of the month there isn't really any thing else to do BUT study. My papers are done, and all but the last 40 pages of my books have been read. So, other than going to classes, I can study....read, memorize and do practice tests. I didn't have that much time to prepare for the December midterms, so I just hope this will be enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home