The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Since I already have the pink cell phone.......

it just made sense to get the pink laptop. Well, ok, it is officially called "raspberry red", but it looks pretty pink to me. The inside (around the keyboard) is light pink, and the keys are white (looks much better with pink than black would).

I promise I didn't get this just because it's pink. Actually, my laptop screen had been "twitching" for the last couple weeks. It made me feel like I was watching an old movie or something when I was using it. Knowing finals were approaching and that I would panic if my laptop died somewhere in the midst of them, I decided to buy a new one now, and get everything switched (not that I have a clue how to do that, so THANK YOU to my hubby for doing it for me!) over before finals. Once over, then I'll see if my old one can be repaired. If so, it doesn't hurt to have a backup machine.

As long as I needed a new laptop, and a pink one was available, it seemed only natural to go ahead and get that one. (Lest anyone think I didn't have a "valid" reason for choosing this model, if had not been a Sony, I would not have gotten it, as I like using the memory stick, and didn't want to have to deal with an adaptor for it, as I had some bad luck with that in the past.) Yes, this laptop just seems to fit in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home