The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, May 05, 2006

More PINK

Hubby went to Vegas for a trade show this week. He knows I have a weakness for Louis Vuitton and Emilio Pucci, both of which have stores in Vegas. He likes to surprise me, so he brought me home a darling pink Pucci handbag! I wish I could post a picture, but eluxury doesn't carry the entire Pucci line (and I like to borrow their great photos). If you know Pucci, you recognize it when you see it though. Kind of mod designs and colors. Anyway, this one is a great size (not too big or too small), and matches my new laptop bag (which of course, is pink) perfectly.

And, as of Monday, my pink LV gets to make its debut, so I guess I will get to switch between my two pink purses this summer!

Thanks to hubby for always keeping me so spoiled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home