The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Almost done

I had my CivPro final tonight. This is my weakest subject. To continue on to the second year at my school, you need to have a 65 average, with at least a 55 in every class. In the other classes, that won't be a problem for me. But here, I just am hoping for at least that 55. I do feel better about this test than I did the Feb midterm, and I got better than a 55 on that, so I'm hoping that means I'm ok. I think my grade will likely be in the 55-70 range.

While I was all wired after finished the Torts final, I'm just drained after this one. I tried to go into it being confident, but I did get nervous while answering the questions. It seemed like, at first, it was taking me too long to answer them. Then, I finished, and it seemed like I had too much time left with nothing more to say. Ugh. I am just happy to be done with that class forever. Even if I didn't pass, there is nothing anyone could do to make me sit through that (and the other first year classes) again for an entire year. NO freaking way!

My last final is on Monday night. That one, Contracts, will be hard because of the volume of material, not necessarily the concepts. I'm going to give myself a little break for a few hours tomorrow to do some errands, and then get to studying for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home