The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, January 09, 2009

A Stiff Sentence...Hmmmmm

This story reminds me of a case I prosecuted last year. Gotta love those defendants who keep us laughing!

I need all the entertainment I can get these days. I'm so bored! Now that my move and the holidays are over, I have nothing to do. I have a couple of interviews scheduled for the next few weeks, but realistically I know that means I probably won't be working for at least a month. Ugh.

My boyfriend and I are going to see Frost/Nixon tonight and then to the Fresno Philharmonic tomorrow night, and I do have a couple of books I'm reading (Convictions, Principles of Roman Law), but I could seriously use some sort of project to work on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home