The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, December 15, 2008

A Room with a View

My boyfriend and I went to SF this past weekend. Here's the view from our room. Pretty cool, huh? If you look closely, you can see the rainbow to the left of Coit Tower.

While in the city, we visited the de Young Museum and the Legion of Honor Museum. Both are fabulous! In addition, we had an incredible dinner at One Market Restaurant. I can easily recommend all three places. What a great, short escape from Fresno!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the links! We may have to go see the Da Vinci drawings at the de Young!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home