The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Double Whammy Day

I just received a phone call from my real estate agent informing me that my house recorded and it is officially mine. It had been set to close on Friday, but I did all my required stuff earlier in the week and asked if it would be possible to close early. As if an 11 day escrow wasn't short enough! ;) I got it down to 9, so very cool to have a bunch of efficient people working on that.

This afternoon, I will be sworn in as a member of the California State Bar. I'm also planning to take the oath to practice in the Federal District Court. When I think about it, I still have a hard time believing I passed the bar exam. I wish I knew my score!

Gotta run- too much to do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Two wonderful events for someone well deserving. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home