The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Tomorrow is THE day

Grades will be posted online tomorrow after 5pm. Of course, my daughter is graduating at that exact time, so I probably won't be able to check until after 9. I expect to pass, but I don't think I will match my December midterm grades, except possibly in Torts. I am positive that Contracts will be lower, and have no idea about CivPro. My Legal Analysis grade will be higher than December's because all my papers were in the 90-99 range, and I don't think my final paper could drop my grade below an 85.

I hate waiting weeks to find out my grades. When I was in college, I always gave my professors a stamped self-addressed postcard, and had them mail my grades to me so I didn't have to wait to get my report card to find out. Since we do things by PINs here, which are supposedly "secret" (I KNOW at least one of my professors knows my number because of her comments on my papers!), I know they wouldn't do stuff like that. After this long, I can't remember much of anything about the exams, what I wrote, what I forgot. And at this point, I don't even care. Just give me the numbers!

I'm going to be busy this week. I need to do all the buying, cooking, cleaning and stuff for my daughter's party on Saturday. Plus, I'm working Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I also need to register for my summer school classes Thursday afternoon. Not sure how much I'll have time to post this week, but I'll definitely post after finding out my grades!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home