The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cool Cats

Hubby and I took a little trip to visit some cats today at the Sierra Endangered Cat Haven. It is only about an hour drive from town, and with the nice weather today, it was the perfect time to make a visit there. Here's a couple photos of the beautiful cats that hubby took:




























The walking tour takes about an hour, and the guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. They have Bengal tigers, several different types of leopards, and other large cats.

As a cat lover, I enjoyed seeing the cats here. If you want to take a nice drive through the foothills and a short hike while enjoying some wild cats, I recommend following the link above to find out how to visit.

Here is one of my cats, thinking she belongs there too:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home