The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Nothing lasts forever.....

You just can't have a truly good week, month or year.....something always comes along to screw it up. Maybe the kids get in trouble, maybe the cat hocks up a hairball on your bed, maybe someone just doesn't treat you right....it's always something.

I hate it because when things are looking good, you get lulled into this false sense of security, thinking, "Wow, my life is finally falling into place. Maybe I've finally got it all figured out." Whoops, not so fast. :(

So, after this great, positive week at school, here I sit in my office, alone on a Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home