The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Laugh at the Clown

So I had entered a few photographs I had taken in the local fair. It was the first time I had done that, and considered it (another) learning experience. I had to run down to the fairgrounds today to pick up my entries, that sadly, were not winners. Of course, the attendant was kind enough to tell me that this picture I had entered was a favorite among the children visiting the exhibit. I took that in Cabo this summer, and it always makes me smile. I hope it brings a smile to your face too. : )

Here's the other 2 photos I entered, both taken on the California coast.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home