The Gratuitous Promise

The Gratuitous Promise: not worth anything, but I'm making it anyway!.........My thoughts as a stay-at-home mom turned law student, who just passed the California bar exam.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ten years is a LONG time!

My 10th wedding anniversary is coming up next month. It's weird to think about because in one way, it seems like just yesterday that we met, yet it also seems like we've been together FOREVER! It is also strange how the person who at times can drive you absolutely crazy is also the one you can't imagine being without.

I don't even know who I would have become if I hadn't married my husband. I know for sure I wouldn't be what I am now (spoiled brat law student, for one). Being with him has developed many parts of me..... independence, being able to see a larger picture of things, a sense of adventure, flexibility.

While I can see changes in both of us over the past 10 years, it is also nice to look at areas I still know growth is possible (and needed!). Do you ever really want to reach the place where you are not wanting to grow? I hope not. I'm just glad I have him to grow and change with....there's no one else I would want to do it with. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home